Psychology at Work
I provide organisations and teams with psychologically-informed education and support to manage the following:
- The aftermath of serious incidents in/or affecting the workplace
- Tolerating stress and finding focus during a crisis
- Developing resilience in response to uncertainty and change
- Coming back from failures and mistakes
- Individual and team distress
- Tension arising from psychological dynamics within and between teams
- Building positive psychological capital at work
Please contact me to discuss the challenges you are currently facing in the workplace and how a psychological insight can help your people to return, cope, and thrive.
All work is undertaken on a bespoke basis, and therefore tailored to your needs and goals. This can include a range of interventions from half-day facilitated events to ongoing relationships of support lasting years.